Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Stalking Ravelry

Or at least it seems like I am. For those who don't know what Ravelry is (and if you are a knitter with an internet connection, you must have your head under a rock really should check it out)it is a social network site dedicated to knitters and crocheters with functions for organizing your stash,tracking projects, and other stellar functions that have me foaming at the mouth.Ravelry (found at Ravelry.com) is currently is Beta Testing and only available by invitation. To receive an invite, simple go to the website and request one. I requested mine in late November and have been checking to see when my invitation will arrive every few minutes. Seriously. I hope they don't take out a restraining order on me! I currently have only 376 people ahead of me in line and I thought my invite would come today. What a dreadful existence I must have that I am living for my invitation to Ravelry.

Update (Who am I kidding? Nobody actually cares) I FINALLY got my invitation today around noon. I about fell off the couch when I refreshed the wait list checker for the millionth time, and it said my invitation should be patiently awaiting me in my email inbox. My family will be on their own for a few days while I immerse myself in all things Ravelry.

No comments: